グローバルファンド（世界エイズ・結核・マラリア対策基金）の事務局では、 渉外・広報局のAssociate Specialist を募集しています（うち1名は使用言語が英語・日本語です）。
Associate Specialist, Donor Relations – CL C Total 3 positions – Defined Duration until December 2025 x 2 positions (1 position is Japanese speaking) and; 12 months Temporary x 1 position
The Donor Relations department has primary responsibility for the strategic development and implementation of the Global Fund’s resource mobilization strategy with government donors to defeat AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
The Associate Specialist, Donor Relations, performs resource mobilization activities with donor governments, strongly contributing to ensure an appropriate, predictable and sustainable level of resources for the Global Fund.
The Associate Specialist plays an active role in building and nurturing relationships with public donors by providing established analytical and professional advice and by independently interacting with donor governments and other external stakeholders.
S/he provides extensive technical and analytical expertise contributing to achieving Global Fund resource mobilization goals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of key donors (EU countries, non-EU countries and emerging donors) to mobilize financial and non-financial resources.
- Independently and proactively provides strategic analysis and operational support in planning and implementation of strategies, initiatives and events related to the Global Fund’s replenishments in order to contribute to achieving Global Fund resource mobilisation goals.
- Gathers intelligence, analyses key trends in individual donor policies and plans vis-à-vis the Global Fund. Prepares timely and accurate response to individual donor queries. Provides proactive and timely advice to senior management on strategic interaction with individual donors.
- Manages and coordinates briefings, meetings, visits and events with select donors, including but not limited to the preparation of briefing notes, and developing content (presentations, agendas, support material).
- Coordinates interaction with donors across the Secretariat, notably Grant Management, in support of overall resource mobilization activities e.g. through site visits. Further frequently interacts with Procurement, SIID, Communications, Finance and Policy Hub.
- Responsible for organizing briefings, meetings, visits and events with donor governments, coordinate programmatic and logistical arrangements, draft reports and set action plans for follow-up.
- Perform other duties as required by the Head of Department and Division Director. Subject to change by the Executive Director at any time at his or her sole discretion.
- Advanced university degree in social and/or political science, public administration, international relations/development or a comparable academic degree, or equivalent professional training or self-study/work experience.
- At least 3-5 years previous experience in the management of grants, projects or programmes, and project coordination in a multistakeholder setting.
- Experience of working with donor representation, preferably in the area of Global Health.
- Proven track record of resource mobilisation within a multilateral setting.
- Practical field experience in a developing country.
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian and Spanish. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Reliable team member with strong interpersonal skills to work in a multi-cultural team and across teams.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent strategic thinker, with strong problem solving skills and quantitative / qualitative analytical abilities.
- Effective communicator, with strong written skills.
- Strong policy and systems analyst.
- Focus on quality of work product, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility in working in a complex and dynamic environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Job Posting End Date
16 March 2023
- グローバルファンドの概要は、グローバルファンドとは をご覧ください。
瀬古素子氏 （ガーナ保健省 UHC政策アドバイザー）
1対1の医療から、より多くの人を救うマネジメントへ ― 世界のどこにいても現場に全力を集中する